Lollapalooza 2008 is August 1 -3. This may seem far off and so not who I am, that you all are going "Huh? the girl who likes country music is going to Lollapalooza?" No way.
Today is Friday, and it is unfortunately chemo day for my very favorite Lollapalooza fan, and all I can say to offer encouragement is, think Lollapalooza, girl.
So if all my lurkers would think about Lollapalooza (how many times can I use that impossible to spell word in this post? ) today, and if you could send karma or prayers or anything else that now comes to mind when you think of Lollapalooza, I'd appreciate it.
Random thoughts, which I post while I am pretending I am STILL age 39.99999! Join me for my next 40 years...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So, I'm inclined to think that most people would expect to see the ENTIRE window, as in this shot.... but how do you like this one? I d...
-
If you've never joined in, click on the title link to visit Purgatorian, and read the other stories at least. You might still have time ...
-
Hmm. I certainly HAVE painted myself into a corner, haven't I? Can't call the blog "Going On 40" if I AM 40. What a...
2 comments:
A fan of Lollapalooza is a friend of mine!
( ( ( (((Good Vibes))) ) ) )
(((((P)))))
Good thoughts winging down your way girl.... be well.
Post a Comment