Friday, December 14, 2007

All I want for Christmas Is One of Everything

I bought a unmounted "Thank You" block of rubberstamps from Green Grass Stamps. It came in the mail yesterday- awesome.

So I had to figure out this and then, looking at all of THIS page made my head explode. Because I want one of each.

Meaning, of course, that when I go to the craft store tonight (a trip which is only to buy DECOUPAGE GLUE, only, mind you...) I need to BRING CASH ONLY. Because I'm in a shopping sort of mood!!!!!

Don't pester me with that silly technicality of how I'm supposed to be buying gifts for OTHER people right now.

PS: My daughter is stuck today on Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" which is okay (an "urban" radio station here played it notstop to do a fund drive for charity - they wouldn't stop , until they reached their $$ goal, heh...) but I would rather have joined in the choir for something like "Jesus, Oh What A Wonderful Child".

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...