Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bad thing, Good thing

We have this little game we play at dinner.

First, we go around the table, and everyone has to say one bad thing that happened to them today.

Then, one at a time, we all say one good thing that happened....


Today's bad thing... parents who don't use common sense and take better care of their children. See my previous entry.

Good thing... going to mass with 300 little Catholic schoolchildren, a good portion of whom still believe that there is a Santa who will bring us great stuff, and ask their parents if they should put "Peace on earth" in their list of requests to Santa (my kids did).

Santa? I want a digital camera, please! And that Peace thing, would you put a rush on that please?

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...