Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Absolutely

I am definitely buying this* for when I go to Disney next month**. Although I'm disappointed they put me on some sort of Hootchie mailing list.

*I'm not buying this

**I'm going to Disney! I am chaperoning a school band trip. Sort of. And getting an extra day for myself before AND after said chaperoning. Very excited about my quality time a-l-o-n-e. I mean, being with my kids at Disney.


(seriously, how did I ever get on the mailing list for this catalog?)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

Ohhh! We are chaperoning a band trip to Disney in late March. Good for you for taking some extra days! I am foolish and when I asked for the time off from work (we leave at o'dark thirty on a Tuesday and come back in the dead of night on a Saturday).. I said,"I Need Tues-Friday off please". Sigh.. dumb, dumb, dumb! But I can't wait to hear about your trip so I can get totally pysched about ours! Our band is in a parade down Main Street in Magic Kingdom on Thursday and doing some 5 hour long Workshop with Disney musical professionals (which I'm pretty sure we get to ourselves... and I'm totally psyched about as well) and as much as I've never really had a desire to go to Disney, going to see my kids perform.. is totally making all the difference.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...