Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey Mickey!

Getting very excited about going to Disney with the kids in a few weeks. The band teacher said gift cards are the best way to give them money for meals & snacks (and if you know my son, that's a lotta money...) rather than letting them carry cash.

The other day I got my park hopper pass. (Theirs is part of their band's tour package... I'm sort of tagging along...)

I have even found a ride that appeals to me (Soarin' - an IMAX hanglider tour of California. Awesome. )

Let's do this!

1 comment:

Meoskop said...

I am driving longer distances, still only a 10% but inching up.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...