Saturday, January 14, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year

Is not Christmas. Too much work.

(kidding , somewhat)

But I really love awards season. Love to dish the beautiful dresses and the hairdos and jewelry. Even though I almost never see a movie, I definitely look forward to the Golden Globes and the Oscars.

If you are on twitter and following me, I apologize for the amount of chatter I will be doing Sunday night. Somehow we're going to watch football AND pretty dresses. I hope.

By the way, I like the E! Red Carpet iPhone app. Plenty of pictures of the good, the bad, and the odd ballerina variations. We're about due for one.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...