Thursday, August 09, 2012

Out of office message

Hi, this is Carly. I'm sorry I haven't posted a decent blog entry in (weeks?). .. Please leave a message.

I have been spending time on my garden and the Olympics and Instagram, when I'm not at work or helping care for my inlaws. Very discouraging. So my flowers make me feel better. This year my garden is looking great. So I'm sorry if you follow me on instagram and don't like flowers. :)

Summer's almost over, so I will go to the ocean soon. (Hopefully, no hurricane chaser this year.) Then my baby girl will be a high school senior :::thud:::

1 comment:

Trish said...

forgive me bloggers, for I have sinned. I haven't blogged in 201 days...;-)

the thing I like about this post is that you're out doing, NOT blogging. I see that as a PLUS!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...