Saturday, August 19, 2006

Slow Saturday

How does a match light? To find out, click here. Now could someone light one under my backside?

So yes, it's one of those days. I have packing, cleaning, and PTO duties to attend to.

So far today, I have done the following:
  • talked to Suzy for 104 minutes
  • showered (alone, sadly)
  • killed a spider with the leg of a deck chair, because I had no shoes on (it took 4 tries).
  • ate a Boboli pizza with left over steak added
  • thought about doing some laundry
  • pulled the sheets off my bed (but not washed them yet)

Hey, it's only 2:30, right?

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I dunno.. spider killing and pizza eating fall under work in my book...

Anonymous said...

Carly! Spiders are our friends. Anything that eats flies is okay by me. See Charlotte's Web for further persuasion.

M.H.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...