Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't tell me if I'm wrong

...but I think puzzles and games are an important part of recovering from chemo brain

(which still sneaks up on me from time to time...last month saw someone from The Bank, he was part of the division I was in, ... when he came to interview at my new company I couldn't think of his name... Oy vey... Yesterday I heard he got the job.

Exhibit 2: I told my boss my new pc will have 6MB of memory... D'oh! He kindly said 'can that run windows?')

Anyway... Playing Cut the Rope is bound to fix all of my cognitive issues right?? I started playing yesterday... So by the end of next week I should be all set ?

1 comment:

Meoskop said...

I got that - also grave-something. It has a frankenstein face icon and I loved it.

I wish my brain still worked. I'd prefer that, really.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...