Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yes I had two bowls of bananas Foster...

Pittsburgh residents will recognize this former train station turned into a restaurant. The brunch is amazing.... The fresh donuts were a nice touch.

I'm loving this alternate reality that I fell into. No work, no one to hustle off to school, no chores or spring cleaning to worry about. Just a sweet babygirl to rock and sing to for a few days. It's bliss. Not a care in the world.

Except...

Somehow I didn't pack enough clothing. I'm a bit confused. I have no more clean shirts, and two days to go. Hmmm. Guess they'll be happy to see me go after all, haha (when I start to stink!!!)

1 comment:

markhudson75 said...

Wow, that's an amazing restaurant! Your alternative reality sounds like bliss. Enjoy every stinky second!x

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...