Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jango

I am all about Jango (a website for streaming music) these days. I'm sure everyone else in the universe but me knew about it already, but that's ok.

My geeks tipped me off that we can listen to it at work without getting in any trouble. So now when I am listening to a narrator drone on about car repairs/ cosmetology / or whatever other course I'm editing, I have Jango to keep me awake.

If you want to laugh at all of my random stations, look for chars65. You can also challenge me in Words with friends (Aka Internet scrabble) - I sent an invite to someone I know online who bragged he was "very, very good" and I am currently kicking his ass by about 100 points. Mwahahaha. Same ID - chars65 - hit me up, kids.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...