Saturday, November 26, 2011

I love a parade



I'm a little partial to this one which is not of the parade at all of course, but that's just me...odd, I know. But I like me the way I am, and if you don't, well, you can just wander on off into the internets, can't you?

Anyway, you can browse a few of my parade photos in the set by clicking here.

I love, love love LOVE my new camera. It's fairly easy to change settings around on the fly, and the ISO goes to 6400. So I can take nighttime parade photos without blinding everyone constantly with useless flash. (cough, cough, pet peeve, cough cough)

1 comment:

Trish said...

right up there with the folks who take flash pictures of fireworks or stars...(cough cough morons, flash covers the lights you're trying to take a picture of cough cough)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...