Friday, November 06, 2009

Crummy

So, I guess I'm channeling Oscar the Grouch today. The Today show had this cake today for Cookie, Elmo(I can do a mean impression of him, by the way) and some Abbie ca dabbie girl muppet.

(What? No I don't know her. My kid is 12. Cookie Monster used to still eat cookies, the last time I. watched SS).

Oscar probably wouldn't get out of bed so early. Ahem.

This cake pains me. I hate fondant copouts. I think someone phoned it in. Three-d, people! And the little mounded faces don't really count. I can tell Duff's team was nowhere near this.

Happy Friday, kids!
Carly(via Blackberry)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...