Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sunday art


Today we are having a gathering for a longtime choir member who is moving somewhere warm and sunny. I made this card for her and the entire choir signed an insert sheet. The photo is our choir loft, decorated for Christmas the first year I joined, 2002. (Hey, everyone takes photos of the FRONT of the church...)


The actual quote on the card is a line from a song we always do at the end of our season, and part of it is her solo... ('till we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand...)


I do these things because I'm
a) a frustrated would-be artist
b) hopelessly sentimental
c) a cynic who knows how to make people cry
d) unemployed and have to do SOMETHING....


You decide ;-)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...