Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Coolest Christmas Gift

My sister got me a little extra something this Christmas... a mini Coach bag, for taking care of her when she had her staph infections -- when a little boy puked in the garbage can next to me while I was waiting for hours with her in the ER, I turned to her and said "You owe me big for this" -- at the time, I asked to borrow HER Coach purse for a couple of weeks, and I thought after I did that, that we were even.

Ta-dah:


Nice, huh? (Two of her friends tried to steal it from her before she gave it to me.)


I'm still recovering from an intense case of maxiumus-relativus in-my-homeicus. More later, after a few bottles of wine.

2 comments:

Suburban Turmoil said...

Hey, I love those bags. I was looking at one a few days ago. Lucky you! Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by.

StrangerDanger said...

yeah i don't no nuthin about no bags, but i do no about the PITA effect when it comes to familicus. One's here right now, invited himself over to "see the tree"...our tree is fake, and has barely any ornaments since we run a petting zoo and they'll eat anything low.

Did i just say leave? Oh my. I think i did.

Good present for you there from S! I know you got her something equally as good...?

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...