Thursday, December 01, 2005

Top 10 Things I am addicted to

In no particular order...

  • The internet (hey it's REAL, ... read the article....)
  • Maple walnut fudge, which my mother makes for me every year for my birthday. The little people in my house try to get their grubby little paws on it, but I hide it.
  • Lost... I am working my way through my season 1 DVD's AND flipping out each week watching the new stuff. (Dad? !!!! )
  • Coke, never Pepsi.
  • Pizza (hmm, there's a lot of food and no exercise in this list...but, I have been taking the stairs back up, every time I go to the cafeteria for tea, and around 10 am every day I do one or two sets again with a couple of other people who sit near me. This would not seem like something that could be fun, but I have to admit it ALMOST is.)
  • This and these. Daily.
  • Downloading music and burning my own mix cd's.
  • Editing pictures I take with my digital camera. I took some great photos of my niece the other day (she was baptised in a handmade gown that her grandmother wore - I converted a couple of the portraits to sepia and they are A-dorable!!).
  • Oh, and a glass of Pinot Grigio and some bon bons, while I watch Survivor.

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Glad to hear you're a coke girl.

That sounded bad, but you know what I mean.

StrangerDanger said...

I like the hands with warm vanilla sugar...nice

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...