Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Reflections, part 1

I am taking an online photography course. I get a weekly assignment ... I haven't really had time until now but the YEARBOOK IS DONE so ... (I logged over 50 hours just on the lifetouch website... Oy... Now I get my free time back.)

This week's assignment is reflections... I shot this at a stop light. Rain on car windows makes me kind of sad. It's supposed to be rainy for a while too... No change in sight.

I edited this with the Lo-mob app and have another version to share where you can just barely see the back of a school bus driving away t in the mirror. It sums up how I'm feeling as my son's last year at this school rushes to a close. This fall I will have two high schoolers. The years have flown by, and here I am.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...