Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dear nephew

You are so darn cute. That is all.

Wait. Also, I will buy you a super cool camera someday. By then it will be something that takes a 3d image all around you. And when you look at pictures it will really be just like being there. And not in that tortured 'slide show in the church fellowship hall' sort of way. If you don't know what that means, go ask someone old.

In an interesting development, my nephew, who was discuss with albinism, seems to be getting more pigment in his eyes. Can you outgrow that? I was very confused by my sister in law's explanation. His eyes are still lousy as far as vision quality - he will head butt his sister all the time (by accident) trying to see the screen when we 'bake a cake' on my iPhone. He loves that app. And I love him.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...