Thursday, January 20, 2011

Morning reflection

This is actually the roof of my car, not a quiet pond. (On the phone, you can't tell. Just humor me.) There's a pink moon in the western sky that I was not quite as successful at capturing.
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my first surgery. So right about now I couldn't move either arm because of the double lymph node biopsies. Fun fun fun. I don't think I'll spend every day looking back at last year's adventures though. What good would that be?

1 comment:

Trish said...

always important to celebrate the anniversaries. and what a beautiful way to do it! took me a minute to notice the car roof, not pond!

look forward, but remember the road you have traveled upon and continue on!

congrats---it is nice to finally know someone else who has survived thusfar!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...