Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweets

I just realized that I probably never posted a photo of the baby shower cake we made. (Yes, my sister helped decorate her own cake. That's how we do things. She is very artistic)

We can also discuss the cupcakes - I made frosting that was more like some chocolate milk so we injected it into the middle of the chocolate cupcakes. I broke out a can of frosting and we went on...

The last thing we made was cheesecake pops - melonballs of baked cheesecake, chilled on parchment paper, rolled in Graham cracker crumbs and shaped round. Then dipped in melted chocolate. Oh baby. Even I likes those.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...