Friday, February 11, 2011

Loving my job

Today my assignment was to test an iPhone/ iPad application. Awesome. And no, it wasn't that bogus confession app. WTF ever.

I also played solitaire for a while and wished I had a way to install Angry Birds. But our IT group wisely never told us the security code for the wireless router in our test lab. And this snazzy little snakeskin clad number does NOT know there is any wifi, no way, no how. :::sob:::

You can see the reflection of the skylight over my desk (the other day snow was blowing in via some wayward seam and filtering down ON MY DESK but I was out, getting my girls squished in the name of good health. Yay me!!! Six months since my cancer treatments finished!!!)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...