Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mulling over



It's been six months since I finished treatments. I am feeling more ready than ever to move forward and spring clean, get back to photography and scrapping (for something BESIDES yearbook) and running (dear mother nature, seriously, warm it up, bitch....)

Talked for an hour with my sister about her baby, due this spring, and her baby shower and all sorts of other fun plans around that.

I need to wake up and get myself to work... Gotta stop staying up late to watch Top Chef and falling asleep mid episode! Couch sleep is baaaaaad.


Dear FX Studio, I love love love your iPhone app but it is not saving images right. I will eagerly await the next download. Smooches, Carly

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...