Monday, November 13, 2006

The booby prize

... is my 9 year old son's latest favorite expression to laugh hysterically at, and repeat over and over.

If only I could hang out with HIM all day, instead of certain persons at my paying job... sigh. He's far more amusing.

I did order myself a shiny new iPod nano today... blue, though, not red. I used the money I earned on the necklace I made. (Plus my birthday money...)

So please, I ask you, comment with 3 songs you think I need to download to my new blue iPod. Title, artist, and warn me if it's techno (:::wink:::)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris Daughtry (American Idol) with his edition of Wanted...Dead or Alive.

Have to give more thought for 2 more songs.

Anonymous said...

3 songs huh?

I hit random, and these were the first three that came up:

I Shall Believe- Cheryl Crow
How To Save a Life- The Fray
Stuck In a Moment- U2

(hmmm... wonder what that says about me? ROFL)

Anonymous said...

i never know what to write here. do i tell you my classic rock songs and have everyone see me being so uncool. ok, gnarls barkley ...crazy. actually anything from st elsewhere is good

Sarah said...

"Stardust Universe" - Jakob Dylan

"The Long Way Around" - Dixie Chicks

"She Doesn't Get It" - The Format

StrangerDanger said...

Clocks - Coldplay
Moving in Stereo - Cars
Something something something - That country group

Anonymous said...

My suggested three off the top of my head are . . .

Saving Grace - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

The One I Love - R.E.M.

Bitch - The Rolling Stones

Marco.x

Sgt said...

Most of the genres are taken, so I'll go with sexyish music

Gravity - John Mayer

Sideways - Santana / Citizen Cane

Don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith

Anonymous said...

Father and Son - Johnny Cash w/ Fiona Apple
El Dorado - Sam Shaber
Chips Ahoy - The Hold Steady

shoot me you addy and I'll send you some mixes if y'like

-p

John said...

Aqualung - Brighter than Sunshine
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Coldplay - Trouble

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...