Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's SUMMER????


IMG_0354a
Originally uploaded by carlyq80
I lifted my head from a pile of papers today and it was gorgeous outside. So I dragged the kids away from the television and we went to the sub store, and then to a nearby park, to sit outside and eat lunch.

We walked around and I took some photos while they tossed a baseball back and forth. I wished aloud for a kayak several times. Amazingly, one did not materialize out of thin air.

Of course being the age they are, they got bored after a while. It was nothing but excitement after that. Groceries! Dinner, dishes, and laundry!

My life is nothing but adventure.

(more pictures on my flickr feed... )

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...