Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday art

Just a few more shots from the day of the photo walk. Here is a sidewalk "thing" that I liked but it wasn't actually IN the park so I didn't work on the image at all with my photo editor. It could use some darkening, and I don't know what else.

I like photographing small details like this, that people usually ignore as they go about their business.

This kid was running and I thought he was adorable. I panned badly and the shot is not well composed.. but I love that neither of his feet are touching the ground. I wonder if good cropping would help this? ::::resists urge to play with this photo for 1/2 an hour while I should be packing... yes, I am writing this as a future post, on Saturday afternoon...::::::


This one almost was entered in the contest. In the end I liked the car photograph better...and we were only allowed to submit two.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...