Saturday, May 15, 2010

New start

I'm sitting on my porch in the sunshine happy to be feeling "ok".
These are tiny pine trees I am trying to grow from seed. We'll see how
that goes....I not the best gardener.

Forced myself to eat, dragged myself from bench to bench in the park
where I used to run (will start again as energy permits while I get
radiation). Feeling a wee bit better hour by hour.

Now I am trying to figure out where to start "spring cleaning from
hell"... My house is kind of a disaster.

I guess I will FlyLady it. If you've never heard of her, Marla's
philosophy is that if your house is a trainwreck it didn't get messed
up in one day and you can't fix it in one day... So working toward
simple routines, plus fifteen minutes a day of chipping away at your
clutter, is the basic approach and that seems doable now. I don't do
things exactly like her - Drill Sargent Carly is about to return
because no one did ANY housework this morning and why should I do it
all?
.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

One hour at a time.... glad you got out and are feeling a bit better. :)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...