Wednesday, December 06, 2006

howdy

Crazy times my friends... crazy busy and running in 3 ways at once.

  • shopping - 2/3 done
  • cards - ditto
  • cookies - not a crumb MADE yet, but the ingredients are in my cupboard... I'm adding a new one, with dried cherries and oatmeal (and tiny chocolate chips, perhaps)
  • school obligations a plenty this week, then things simmer down to a dull 75 mph or so

PS - Marco - guess what I am doing New Year's Eve? My best friend and I are taking our kids BOWLING from 4-6 pm and then we're all hanging at her house (with the fireplace and big screen tv, and plenty of takeout food, natch). Me, bowling. You heard it here first

;-)

3 comments:

Sgt said...

"natch"... good word usage!

I always view bowling like riding a moped. Fun to do, but you don't want your friends to know you did it.

Anonymous said...

my dad used to watch bowling on TV.. no word of a lie.

Anonymous said...

Bowling, big screen TV AND take out food?!! Could this be my ideal night of heaven? Remember, arm straight, knee bent, thumb pointed at the ceiling and follow through. You'll be striking all over the place! :o)

Marco.x

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...