Saturday, July 21, 2007

Only slightly spoiled




I bought a pair of these for $20 even though I don't skateboard... they're C1rca's if you care.

So, I just read the last page. Yes, of THAT. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you. Geez. But it was fun to just walk up, flip open to the last page, and know(and watch the clerk roll his eyes).
Thanks for your feedback on, well, my aching back. I decided I'm taking this coming week off and only walking. (Except for my kayaking adventure that is planned for Wednesday.)
Ciao, everybody!

3 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

You can tell me, Carly. Really!

Sassy Blondie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onescrappychick said...

ROFLMAO.. when I brought the book home yesterday, my dh walked up to it, read the last page and smiled.

He doesn't read the books.. and he loved having that bit of info that C and I didn't.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...