Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blog links

I like Google Reader, because I can sort of peek at what's going on in the world when I'm :::cough::: not taking a smoking break at work. You know. In the time that I would be smoking, since I don't smoke, I surf just a little.

One bad thing about Google Reader is that you don't see who other people link to, unless you jump into their blogs.

I'll forgive various people who never post (Shamus and John, you bastards) and keep them in my links if they get their act together. (Steve, where are you?)

I added the Dilbert Blog to my sidebar links (Scott is hilarious). I'm still trying to figure out what's up with Magnum.

At any rate... please tell me two blogs you have discovered lately that you like. Comments, people!

6 comments:

onescrappychick said...

I don't know this google reader you speak of.

I like Ali Edwards Blog. She's a scrapper and her son has Austism.
http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Quitter, bastard.... oh where has the love gone?

~Shamus

Carly said...

Scrappy, from classic google look for a link to iGoogle up top.

You can make yourself a customized home page (mine includes things like a countdown to my next race, a horoscope box, news headlines, photos and quotes of the day... all sorts of content.)

Google reader is a part of that - when you're logged on it's under the "more" menu option at top.
If you add blogs to your list it will use the RSS feed to monitor them. Then you see when someone's posted something new.

Shamus, I need my funny every day... you guys are vanishing. Start posting again!

Sassy Blondie said...

Ryan at Sedated Gorilla: http://sedatedgorilla.blogspot.com/
He cracks me up!

Mr. Fabulous at Pointless Drivel
Link from my blog cause I can't remember the web address.

Lightning Bug's Butt: http://bugsbutt.blogspot.com/

Have fun if you haven't discovered these gems yet...

onescrappychick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onescrappychick said...

You mean no more clicking on each link to see if anyone updated?! How did I miss this little jewel?!

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...