Monday, July 09, 2007

Success

Tonight we had the mahi mahi from Dinner by Design. Here's my photo...




We were all VERY happy with how it tasted. None of us have ever had mahi mahi so that was fun.

I rolled it in Italian style breadcrumbs before I sauteed it. All I did was pan fry it (couldn't grill... massive thunderstorms tonight.... I was going to call my friend Evan and see if he was out in the boat...) so that was simple.

The peach/pink grapefruit salsa was delicious. Now if I could just remember what else was in it! That's the only downside of making six things at once.

Success! Who needs a damn cornish hen anyway??

7 comments:

onescrappychick said...

wow that looks yummy.. and I've never had the desire for Cornish hen.

Sassy Blondie said...

Looks delicious! I make a mean tilapia with mango salsa. I got the recipe from one of those websites, and I've decided that if I ever try out for Hell's Kitchen, it will be my signature dish.

Sgt said...

I'd hate to even mention it in the presence of someone who cooks so well, but I think its peach and grapefruit relish, not salsa.

Carly said...

what makes it a relish vs. a salsa? I'll have to find the other part in the freezer and let you know what they called it.

Carly said...

Peach and Grapefruit Relish

two points Sgt!!

Carly said...

peaches, grapefruit, rice vinegar, green onion, brown sugar, mint, salt and pepper

It's a slow night when I comment 5x on my own blog... sigh...

Sgt said...

LOL

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...