Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bacon, bits, & bytes

Did you know I am only two degrees away from Kevin Bacon? My sister had coffee with him (with wife & kid) in '92 when she was a skater. I know that doesn't really count for the game, but whatever... I'm just finding this out NOW.... can't wait to find out what other little things I missed.

I love the new song by Rob Thomas.

I am going to buy a new PC with some of the consulting mooolah Mr. Carly has been making. Wheeeee! (Now I'll be able to watch blogger crash on a flat panel. Sweet.) I'm thinking Dell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL @ Now I'll be able to watch blogger crash on a flat panel

Johnny Virgil said...

Don't do it. Not Dell.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...