Sunday, March 27, 2005

A little joke from my Easter Bunny, Dan

Q. What did Martha Stewart do for Easter?

A. She made Cinnamon Bunnies


thank you..... I see late night talk show host as a career path.... the funniest thing he did today was eat pork tenderloin thinking it was turkey...

Easter is over and now after all that singing I am very tired (so why am I not sleeping? Family drama. Nothing like a holiday and all of that TOGETHERNESS....I can't quite wind down yet over the latest Can You Believe She Said That.....)

Bonus... a new Desperate Housewives... does anyone else think the wierdo pharmacist switched Bree's husband's pills??

I hope to be posting from my NEW PC soooooon, as it arrived on Friday, but until the Tax Man Go-eth...or at least until Mr. Carly does about 3 more tax returns, Mr. Dell is going to stay under a layer or two of styrofoam. (I did open the keyboard, type my favorite password, and lovingly whisper "I promise I'll never drop crumbs on you".....)

Be good, my dear readers, and as I always say, "if you can't be good, be careful"....

3 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

I don't get the joke.

Carly said...

Instead of Cinnamon buns, cinnamon bunnies, she bakes everything from scratch...

He's 7, it was cute when he said it. Work with me!

Erik with a K said...

it took me a while yesterday too, Johnny V.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...