Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spinning around the dial

American Idol - is everyone watching but me? I have absolutely zero interest this year and I don't know why. Good thing my DVR automatically deletes. Do you think the guy who quit really DOES have "movies" floating around on the internet? What will tomorrow's rumor be? WHOOOOO CARES?

Amazing Race -I know some people hate Romber but I am still laughing at how he convinced other players to sit and wait for four hours. Know the rules and cut your opponents off at the knees while you smile at them. Pure evil genius. What I really love is that Amber's reaction was "Yeah, good work" instead of "Oh Rob, you're so smart, that was brilliant, blah blah blah..." Do not fawn over a man like that. If HE had won Survivor I don't know if they'd still be together. (Because, you know, men are stupid tramps when they get too much fame and/or money....)

Survivor - Tatoo went home! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I bet the digital editor who had to put in all of the fuzzy blobs around her ill-fitting garments got a few days off - I'm sure he was relieved.

Apprentice - hmm. Isn't my favorite person on BOTH Burnett shows named Stephanie right now? How odd.


Gotta get to work! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

armalicious said...

I was excited Tattoo girl went, too. She was taking the loss too hard. And Ibrehem was awesome when he said "you would think beef stew was the end of the world"...or something to that effect.

David Tellez said...

You know who my favorite person on The Apprentice was? Remember that one chick (I cant remember her name!) who was crying because she was so beautiful? LMAO...

She was all, "Everyone hated me, because I was so beautiful as a child. I had no friends. I wanted to scar my face, just so they would accept me!"

LMAO...OMG! I was cracking up the entire night! It was such a classic reality TV moment, that it's gonna go down in history. You mark my words. LOL...

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Tattooooo!
I missssss youuuuuu!

OK not really. I just liked how she got you so mad
; )

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...