Friday, June 16, 2006

ABC me

kind of fun...
ACCENT: new yawk, just a little. I was born in the Bronx an hour before that giant blackout.

BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: psalms

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: plunging the effing toilet when my kids jam it up with 12,000 sheets of toilet paper.

DOG OR CAT: no way, are you kidding me? I have two kids, that's mess enough

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Sirius(you knew this one right?)

FAVORITE COLOGNE: Hmmm. "Slightly sweaty guy". I hate cologne clouds.

GOLD OR SILVER: white gold - so there.

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: I believe I lack the female "must carry big bag-acus" gene. I like random small ones. One card (debit).

INSOMNIA: yes... I do not sleep through the night. I wake up in the wee small hours and feel very alone hearing the soft zoom of trucks drive by on the highway near my house.

JOB TITLE: Senior Business Systems Analyst. (nothing to do with my age, thanks)

KIDS: yup...

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: shacked up in a tiny 3 BR with 1.5 bath, but a nice family room and yard

MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Um, dunno. Seriously. Well, good sense of humor (I hope)

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: stealing the paper boy's money around age 10 (Suzy did it too!!)

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: two kids, plus my heart surgery two years ago.

PHOBIAS: drowning's high up there...

QUOTE: changes from day to day.... To the world, you may be just another (guy), but to me, baby you are the world.

RELIGION: raised Lutheran, converted to Catholic for various reasons, some of them being the right ones... I sing in the choir now

SIBLINGS: two.

TIME I WAKE UP: 5:30 a.m.....wahhhhhhhhh.

UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: counted cross stitch? cake decorating? OK, those are dorky hobbies but I like them. Oh wait - doing wierd math problems in my head and thinking aloud and having Suzy go "how do you DO that?" (like what something costs if it's 30% off or something stupid like that)

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Most. Which would be why I'm feuding with my scale.

WORST HABIT: Obsessing over small details that somehow seem HUGE to me

X-RAYS: uh... when I had the flu for 3 weeks they did various test to make SURE it was just the flu. Oh, and I've had my boobies done... get a mamogram today, girls. Great fun (smoooosh)

YUMMY STUFF I COOK: breads... cheesecake... cookies...

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: giraffes are kind of cool. Lions too.

tag yourself... play along if you want...

2 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: stealing the paper boy's money around age 10 (Suzy did it too!!)...

Suzy too??? You forgot Tattle-taling! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

"FAVORITE COLOGNE: Hmmm. 'Slightly sweaty guy'".


Is that by Mennan, or Old Spice?

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...