Sunday, June 04, 2006

Like a movie but not

Sometimes I feel like my life is actually a reality TV show and I have one or more people "planted" in it, who are there to complicate my life as much as possible. I swear.

What was that movie with Jim Carey?

Is school out yet for the summer? (Answer, not until June 21.)

Can I please, PLEASE stop having my personal schedule turned upside down by a shrimp saying "I have SO much homework, Mom" at exactly the worst possible time?? My favorite assignments are the ones where "all the work will be done in school" .... except for researching facts and printing pictures, which I have been doing for a good four hours now with shrimp alongside (because otherwise 6 hours would be filled with staring absently at the screen and getting only 50 - 75% of the work done).

(Said shrimp already being almost as tall as me, the high school years will be the REAL adventure. I'm already mentally rehearsing "yelling up"...)

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...