Wednesday, June 28, 2006

iPod Shuffle

I don't have to go to work today!!!! Happy, happy me.
I have time to lie about the house and do silly meme's.

1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today? Back 2 Good - matchbox 20

Will I get far in life? Bop to the top (that's my daughter's darn High School Musical CD - aaagh!)

How do my friends see me? Nobody knows me like you -Phil Vassar (I wish.... wink)

When will I get married? When -Shania Twain (If elephants could fly, I'd be a little more optimistic....)

What is my best friend's theme song? The woman with you - Kenny Chesney

What is the story of my life? Where I come from - Alan Jackson

What was high school like? Here to forget - Phil Vassar - hmmm, how true

How am I going to get ahead in life? To where you are - Josh Groban

What is the best thing about me? You found me - kelly clarkson

How is today going to be? If my heart had wings... Faith Hill (".... I would lie beside you as you dream....")

What is in store for this weekend? Chrome - Trace Adkins - wooooohooooo!

What song describes my parents? Running - No Doubt. Shoot, that's true. They're always running out my door.

What song describes your grandparents? for some reason "When" came up again so I am going to lie and pretend that it was Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo because I love that song and it was in Beth's blog.

How is my life going? How bad do you want it - Tim McGraw

What song will they play at my funeral? I'll take that as a yes (the Hot Tub Song) - Phil Vassar. Hmm. Decorum?? Not so much.

How does the world see me? Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani

Will I have a happy life? Better days - Faith Hill

What do my friends really think of me? Get'cha Head in the game (HSM.....grrrr)

Do people secretly lust after me? Being Drunk's a Lot Like Loving You - Kenny Chesney. (OUCH! I loved till I stumbled, I loved till I fell, When the When the lovin was over it hurt me like hell )

How can I make myself happy? Bring on the Night - Police

What should I do with my life? Should have been a cowboy - Toby Keith

Will I ever have children? Stacy's Mom- Fountains of Wayne (noooo! no more kids!!!)

What is some good advice for me? Something's broken - Tim McGraw

What is my signature dancing song? It only Hurts when I'm breathing - Shania Twain (hahahaha)

What do I think my current theme song is? Live like you were dying - Tim McGraw

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?I will remember you - Sarah McLachlan

What type of men/women do you like? This ain't no thinking thing - Trace Adkins

What kind of kisser are you? I like it, I love it - Tim McGraw

What's your style? I'm a believer - Smash Mouth

What kind of lover are you? Mustang Sally - Burners UK

What would be playing on a first date?Hey Baby - No doubt

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Free - Faith Hill

Note: since I did this off my daughter's new iPod, it only had 250 songs to pick through; that's why it's so heavy on the country music! I snuck a few songs onto it, to try to broaden her horizons.

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

ROFL! And I have about 8 or 9 Bare Naked Ladies CD's loaded on mine, which is why likewise, I have a lot of BNL in mine.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...