Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yeah, hi

AAAAAAAAAAAAghhhhhh.

The end of a school year always kills me.

Pool day, amusement park day, crap like that. I'm paying so much money each month for tuition!!! You are dragging my kids all around the county and not TEACHING THEM STUFF.

Whatever. I've surrendered.

I always forget until the VERY last minute that I really should send in a little gift for the teachers. D'oh. Ran out at lunchtime today to get "simply certificates" (they can use to eat out at their favorite restaurant. How many mugs/apples do teachers need, really?) Tomorrow is the LAST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL. Praise the deity of your choice. Karma, whatever - I'm really not choosy. I'm so effing happy I don't have ANY HOMEWORK FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS.

Today at 5 pm I was sitting in my car waiting for Daughter to get back from amusement park day. It was an excellent thunderstorm. Problem 1: Son is afraid of thunderboomies, and we were in my car. Problem 2: He had a baseball game at 6 PM. Somehow, the storm passed and we still had the game. His last game. Out of about 16, he's played FOUR, and I've seen two. Rain sucks. (Usually)

My friend saw Jack last night, at a political fundraiser, and teased him about Chico. ("Where's Chico?" "I dunno!" ) Bahaha! He must think everyone in the company knows about this joke. If this makes no sense, refer to the "Where's my Pace hat?" link at right. I STILL don't know if he's seen the video. It was excellent. Thanks Johnny V!!

I'm so frustrated that I don't sit near Jack anymore. I can't hear him open my mail!! Oh well. I have a plan. I have a friendship emerging with someone cool who sits right near him. She might spy for me. Lest you think I'm a terrible person, I honestly do like her and we talk about various Things I won't detail here - just common ground -- but my point is I'm not one to blatantly use a friendship, unlike some people I know. (Refer to post around last May about an friendship I ex-ed. Do I miss Joyce? noooooooooooo.)



PS: the caveman / Geigo ad makes me want to barf. Seriously. It sucks.

Gooooodnight!

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...