Saturday, June 10, 2006

More Chico Fun

The other day I ambled into Jack's office and pretended to know NOTHING about the whole Chico/ Pace hat gag. He made it clear that I am a suspect since I sit on the other side of the common cubicle wall that the hat was encroaching on when it was stolen. I stayed cool though, smirking and asking dumb questions about the general plot (this came very easily to me, naturally). I left it with "I'm afraid I can't help you with this, Jack" and his retort of "Oh, I bet you can".

After an "omg, omg" whispered conversation with my friend who sits next to me, we have decided to hope that he has NO idea who's doing it and is just grasping at straws and accusing everyone near him. (Since, he told my boss that he suspects the OTHER girl who sits next to me.)

Johnny V was talked into filming a decoy movie for me. The crucial elements are that it's on another floor of our building (which is clear to anyone who works there) and that the donkey goes into the men's room. It's up on the Where's my pace hat blog.

We missed the actual premiere of the movie on Jack's PC. Darn it! We are hoping it gets some attention Monday while we're around to listen.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...