Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chico and the Man


I've been busy taking care of my little sicky friend, and in my spare time I'm playing a joke on a coworker. SO, I haven't blogged here very much. What little time I've had on the computer, I've been using for the prank.

This guy moved into a cubicle near me (his cube is backed up against my cube, but it's entrance is in the next aisle over.) He put this ugly foam hat on top of the cabinet in HIS cube, but whenever I walked into MY cube the thing was staring me right in the face. It had to go.

So I got permission from me bossy, and I stole it, about a month ago. Every few days since then, I've printed off a digital picture featuring the hat, or the story I'm developing about the hat, and I put it in interoffice mail to him.

He has no idea that it's me.

This was the first one I left for him. You can visit Where's my pace hat? for the updates. (I am Person, and Spy. Just in case he sees the blog open on someone's desktop, I didn't want that to spoil the joke.)

This may last for a while. Hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't link it cause I didn't want to expose you to potential aha-ness. But since you bring it up.... I need to blog about how you inspired TSS....

Steve said...

Haha crazyness.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...