Friday, July 21, 2006

Ooops I did it again


So, it's Friday which means I don't have to work in the office - I have to amuse my kids (not the nephew this Friday, just mine) and so I bought this.

...because I am insane, and think that two kids age 8 and 11 can do any 500-piece puzzle without my constantparticipation, much less one that is not square, is basically monochromatic, and has those funky "secret shapes" (which mean that there are MORE edges, than just the actual outer edges, which are not straight to begin with.)

As you can see, it's shaping up to be a typical day around here. This puzzle is awesome, but I think I miiiiight be the only one who likes it. Shhhhhhh.

1 comment:

mckay said...

my son and daughter are working on a 300 piece pirates of the caribean puzzle today. it's amazing to see a four year old put it together...he says, "don't touch the words. i'm working in this area.."

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...