Friday, July 14, 2006

To make a long blog short

My friend Steven is including me on his emails home while he is in Japan for a short stay.

Here's his take on something I wrote about recently:

How to make sushi 101:
You cook the rice and then add a mixture of vinegar and sugar to make it more sticky. Mix it up really well and then all you do is spread the rice unto a sheet of seaweed, add your favorite toppings and then roll it up using a bamboo mat. That's all.



Funny, I used about 500 more words. I can't wait to hear his reaction when he reads my version!

2 comments:

StrangerDanger said...

Wow.

and true.

But hey its about the journey, right?

Steve said...

lol I just read your version.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...