Saturday, July 01, 2006

No Red or Blue


Only white. No, not my kids. Suzy and I agree that we would rinse off the kids, leave them with a grandparent, and say to the husband, "Fix. It. I will be home after you do." This of course presumes that it was the husband who was(n't) watching them in the first place...because we would never let our kids get away with this sh.... stuff.

I'm off to a cookout. Have a safe and happy 4th, and keep our soldiers in mind(wether you agree with Dubya or not, we all want our soldiers home safely - and soon - right?)

2 comments:

Janets Planet said...

This is funny, but something in me thinks it was a set up to get on America's Funniest Video's.

Dr. John sent me.

Carly said...

who is Dr. John??

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...