Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life's little mysteries

Somewhere on this about-to-be-eliminated planet is a beach bag, belonging to me, containing swimsuits and towels last used last Thursday by my children. Key word: somewhere.

Perhaps it's at the sitter's house, quietly turning into a mildew farm while she is away on a well-deserved vacation!

...for two weeks.


Why would people pay money to have their photo taken with a wax museum likeness of Brangelina spawn? Just give the damn dollar to Unicef already.


Why would someone do this when we've already got the playboy channel on Sirius? I only listen to Tiffany Granath's show, mind you, because the rest is shit. If you missed Tiffany today, you missed a hilarious show. Her 2nd hour guest, Dr. Joel Kaplan, sounded like Marty McFly's dad. Given what he was talking about, it was horrifyingly bizzarre. You just don't want to know what he sells. Who would really buy that? No, really, you don't want to know.

2 comments:

onescrappychick said...

Lordy.. nothing is worse then stanky, wet clothing. Kids!

My favorite part of the "The End of the World" is the guy who is quietly singing in the background.."can I have some time alone." I love R.E.M.

Hope you have a good Friday!

John said...

I bought Dr. Kaplan's pump. I worked I am now a full 3"

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...