Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am bored

I started this list last night, and forgot to post it. These are things that amused me yesterday and today. (Just a little. I'm still bored, which is funny because I have a list of about 20 things to do today, my day off, and I did perhaps 3 of them. )

Someone from Greece has been visiting my Chico / Donkey blog. (See "Where is my PACE hat" link at right). Chico and Donkey are on their way to Eurodisney (thanks P).

Tom Cruise's baby apparently DOESN'T exist. No loss. Actually, I'm kind of grateful because she was pretty much destined to be a really messed up teenager.

The All-Star Game.... what is the point? zzzzzzzz (this is why I forgot to come back and finish)
I stumped my coworkers by asking them "What are the only two days of the year that no professional sports are played in the US?" (A: the day before & the after the All-Star Game.) I heard this on the radio yesterday, so don't flame me if it's not true, but my coworkers couldn't think of any evidence to the contrary.

This contest on Worth1000.com

The last amusing thing I have is the fact that my nephew is willing to let me take him to someplace similar to this in spite of our recent hiking adventure. (Raise your hand if you think I'll lose him in there.)

4 comments:

Johnny Virgil said...

can I go too? I've never been!

Carly said...

Only if you keep an eye on Nephew.

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

What's the deal with Tom Cruises' baby? Are you kidding or was that true?

Carly said...

Nobody has seen her.... nobody knows, Shamus

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...