Saturday, July 29, 2006

Party time


This is a card I made ( I didn't make it crooked, I scanned it that way, and then I tried to smudge out the rather unique name after I scanned it but I can practically read it again because I compressed the ... oh nevermind)

I'm going to a graduation party today... my two neighbors are having a combined party for their daughters... two bands AND a DJ. Oh, and there will be beer, I am sure. I will not get any sleep tonight.

Also, I'm running away for a few days... y'all be good now while I am off partying! Um, working hard, attending training that will help me in my job. Yeah. That's it.

1 comment:

John said...

training? whatever

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...