Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Being silly

Told my daughter about one of my first boyfriends - I met him at Niagara Falls at a regional Lutheran Youth retreat in 9th grade. He lived on a farm out near Syracuse. He had a wicked allergy to hay. How unfortunate. The duration of our romance, he was stoned on allergy medicine. But he was so cute.

We are planning my daughter's graduation party and talking about handing out badges to honored guests, who will then be allowed a coveted seat on the screen porch. Because everyone will want to be there, and it seats...five.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Backstage passes with Taylor Swift on it (or random ones with different artists she likes)

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...