Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This Just Finn

Finn has finn-ally had his tank cleaned. Gross. But not as gross as the recesses of a boy's mind.

We talked about how Ted may have been sick because he never turned gold. Or that maybe Finn was tougher because he came from the tough streets of the Petsmart aquarium. Which made me think that Finn is wearing gang colors.

The Fins and the Gills? They are forever enemies. This talk, of course, made my son wonder if they beat each other up, (or if a group of fish just all circle around the new guy and poop, and he eats it?)

Like I said...boys are so gross.
Carly(via Blackberry)

1 comment:

Sgt said...

If nothing else, Finn might go well with rice and seaweed.

I'm just saying.

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...