Thursday, May 14, 2009

More dancing....


The counterpart to my niece dancing would be this one of my nephew. I like the picture of her better, but these will make a cute pair on one of my walls. He danced on and off for a good portion of the party.
I had an interview today, and while the job was much more entry level than what I'd be looking for, I ended up with some potential freelance work on the photography side. I spent the rest of the day cleaning the attic with Mr. C.* Since we have a full attic we (well, the HE of we) just toss things up there in no particular rhyme or reason. Proof of that would be the maternity bathing suit I found. My baby is eleven. Years. Old.
* (Miracle - we are still speaking. )

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...