Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday art - old newspaper edition


Here is a shot I took while I was at my friend's house collecting ticks. Blaaagh. Anyway. This is actually their neighbor's property but they all enjoy fishing and boating on the pond. You can see some of the storm damage that hasn't yet been cleared. Chainsaws for everyone!


Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio is a utility that came on my Dell pc and has afforded me the luxury of not really learning Photoshop yet. It does some of the basic things like autocorrect, crop, clone out people - I mean, things - we don't want in the photo, and so on. It also has a few artistic effects like this one, which is supposed to resemble an aged newspaper photo.

No comments:

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...