Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bummer

Get well soon, Jenna! "Pam" from the Office broke several bones in her back falling down a flight of stairs. She is expected to fully recover, which is good news. Here are my first two thoughts on reading the article:

#1 Wow, she's a klutz like me (I could trip on a flat floor... I once did... and needed a plastic surgeon to fix my lip. He was a big game hunter and his waiting room was FREAKY. But that's a story for another time... or not.)

#2 This could really have wrapped up the annoying Jim - Karen - Pam triangle once and for all.

Honestly I'm over it. Get them together or don't -- but stick with the funny stuff. Not the longing sighs, the "who will finally make the move" soap opera stuff. It's a comedy.

1 comment:

Sassy Blondie said...

Carly, I swear my dog was not in the vicinity...cuz she took me down a couple of flights of stairs.

Fo sho on the Office..

Things will get better... right?

I distinctly remember a day in... maybe February?  I remember the moment, but not what day it was. I was sitting at work thinking about plan...